IR Global Rankings in India - registration period for the 2012 edition starts today
IR Global Rankings ("IRGR"), the most comprehensive technical ranking system for investor relations websites, corporate governance practices and financial disclosure procedures, is pleased to announce its second year in India.
The ranking is supported by Arnold & Porter, KPMG and Sodali, and offers a unique, independent and external review of a companys communication process with the capital markets.
The registration period begins today, September 3, 2012, and will last until September 30, 2012.
IN ORDER TO TAKE PART, COMPANIES ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER. Don’t miss out on FREE and PAID options* in line with your company´s needs! To register, please click here or visit the website: www.irglobalrankings.com.
*Indian companies will benefit from special offers!
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN
1) Unique Ranking System: IRGR is the sole investor relations ranking system based on technical reviews (not opinion surveys or polls) and is supported by the input of audit and legal experts. IRGR is a unique way to have an external review and positioning of your investor relations and financial communications efforts among best practices among leading companies worldwide.
2) Individual Feedback: Participants that choose to acquire the individual feedback report will receive detailed suggestions for improvements where applicable. This report can be later discussed in a private conference call with the IRGR staff, upon request by the participating company.
3) Solid Benchmarking: By registering for IRGR, your company will be ranked among companies worldwide in all industries. Our extensive client base allows us to identify, rank and disclose the best IR communication programs in the world. Only positive examples are publicly disclosed.
4) High Transparency: Evaluation criteria and results are available on the IRGR website. IRGR analysts are responsible for performing a thorough analysis and an independent technical committee will review them in their entirety;
5) Great Recognition: Best ranked companies will be recognized in Award Ceremonies around the world. IRGR widely discloses top ranked companies through global media wires, mailings and social networks. Best cases will also be highlighted in the IR Global Rankings magazine that is freely distributed in the capital markets community.
IR Global Rankings is part of the MZ Group. If you have any queries whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Vibhu Agarwal of MZ India at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IR Global Rankings Team
NY: 1 212 813-2975
SP: 55 11 3529-3777
About IR Global Rankings: Solid communication with the investment community is a key priority for investor relations and corporate governance professionals, once value creation (stock prices) and risk perception can be managed. The implementation of best practices in communicating with the capital markets and fair disclosure procedures do help companies in earning and maintaining investor confidence. The annual IR Global Rankings and Awards survey is the most comprehensive auditing and ranking system for IR websites, corporate governance practices and financial disclosure procedures - a great opportunity to benchmark IR efforts vis-ŕ-vis peers and industry leaders. Based on extensive proprietary research of publicly held companies and investors, and supported by input from independent audit, corporate governance and legal experts, IR Global Rankings methodology is highly detailed, transparent and fully accessible to all participants. The annual IR Global Rankings and Awards have grown each year since 1999.